This year we are partnering with Digital Health Rewired between the 15th-19th March, where some of the biggest names in healthcare technology will offer inspiration and insights into tackling current and future challenges of digital and data, as the response to the worldwide pandemic continues to play out.
We have a virtual booth for the event duration where you can book meetings with us, download literature, comparison guides and watch our product videos.
Why not book a meeting with one of our sales team to help find a solution that fits you?
Rewired 2021 will be a five-day virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health. All sessions will be CPD-accredited. The exciting programme features over 300+ speakers across the five days and 11 festival events, including:
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Simon Eccles, Deputy CEO, NHSX
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
- Russell Branzell, CEO, CHIME
- Chris Hopson, CEO of NHS Providers
- Daniel West, CDIO at Northern Ireland Department of Health
- Richard Corbridge, CIO at Boots
- Sam Allen, CEO of Sussex Partnership NHS FT who is also Chair, Health & Care Women's Leaders Network
- Prof Joe Harrison, CEO of Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT
- Joe Rafferty, CEO of Mersey Care NHS FT
- Dr Owen Williams, CEO of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Dr Shera Chok, National Clinical Advisor, NHS England and NHS Improvement; and founder of The Shuri Network
- Ryan Smith, CIO & VP, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sarah Newcombe, CNIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Shankar Sridharan, CCIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Caroline Cake, CEO, Health Data Research UK
- Ming Tang, National Director, Data and Analytics for NHS England and NHS Improvement
If you are looking for a flavour of why Rewired 2021 is the must-attend UK digital health event of the year, then why not watch the event trailer here. 🎥
Grow your network
In-between the Rewired programme’s exciting keynotes, video case studies, Pitchfest competition heats, lightning talks and interactive workshops, you can connect with colleagues across the digital health community. Access 3,000+ attendees via the event-app, video chat with fellow delegates and take part in a lively social programme.
Want to schedule a meeting or chat to one of our team about how WiFi SPARK can provide your tailored healthcare solution? Click the link below to contact us today.