Utilising existing skills, your role will be to target specific partners where the company has synergy in order to onboard and generate new business opportunities. Driving sales forward, this role will include on-site customer meetings and presentations as well as phone contact and account management. We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, ambitious, entrepreneurial, hardworking, and passionate individual to join our successful company.
- Work with current partners and identify potential new strategic partnerships.
- Build a strategy around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Build the organisational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Research and hire new channel partners.
- Manage relationships with some direct customers and partners to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs, and create a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on KPI’s.
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement, working with company’s marketing, and technical support teams, with the end goal of getting the partner to independently promote WiFi SPARK.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, and customer service.
- Deliver partner sales and technical training sessions.
- Handle partner C-Level executive relationships.
- Assist partners to sell to customers.
- Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- Target specific opportunities across our sectors, as directed.
- Keep abreast of all tenders and influence them from a WiFi point of view.
- To act as a trusted advisor on behalf of WiFi SPARK with prospective partners to solve their problems and create opportunities.
- Sell the WiFi SPARK solution to compliment the organisation’s existing technologies and architectures face to face or via video conferencing.
- Present accurate sales forecast in line with company targets on a monthly basis.
- Deliver or exceed sales targets and gross margin targets as agreed with Head of Sales.
- Manage each partner’s opportunity pipeline.
- Work with marketing to develop partner marketing plans and events.
- Support marketing activities and be part of WiFi SPARK stands and exhibits, trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Expand our footprint into other business sectors, including but not limited to Media, Advertising, CIS, and other digital services.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in enterprise partner management.
- Excellent relationship building.
- Strong pipeline management skills, CRM discipline and forecast accuracy.
- Experience of consultative sales techniques along with a history of sales in Software and System Integration solutions to large corporate enterprises or public sector.
- Proven track record and consistently achieving sales targets in the last 3 years.
- Ability to deliver high quality sales and training presentations to prospective partners and customers.
- Ability to deal with high level contacts (CEO, CFO etc.)
- Excellent closing skills.
- Understanding of public sector procurement process.
- Ability to retain strong internal staff relationships.
- Ability to make technical presentations and demonstrate how the WiFi SPARK solution meets client needs.
- Strong communication skills with internal project delivery teams to understand the sales objectives and any relevant client feedback.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary with extensive un-capped commission structure
- 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Car Allowance and Mileage allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- After completion of 6-month probation:
- Private Health Insurance
- Death in service Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
Above all, we will offer you the chance to work in a vibrant and exciting company that is undergoing a period of rapid growth and success. Our culture is supportive and collaborative. We like challenges and work hard to deliver excellent results for our customers. Everyone is respected, acts professionally and is recognised for their contribution. We have fun and enjoy our work.
We describe our Company culture with the following descriptors:
Excellence of Service; Consistency & Accuracy; Knowledge Sharing; Commitment; Adaptability; Supporting & Communicating; Continuous Improvement
The WiFi SPARK values are:
Honesty; Respect; Professionalism; Loyalty; Positivity; Welfare; Fun; Opportunity
If you would like to apply to receive the full description, upload your CV above.