Your one stop shop to find all the information you need about the different solutions we have to offer
SPARK MEDIA: MEAL ORDERING
Nutrition not only affects patient wellbeing, speed of recovery and length of hospital stay, but improving nutrition and increasing consumption can also make a real difference to a patient’s recovery and overall satisfaction.
- Significant cost saving in food wastage
- Meals can be cancelled easily
- Meals can also be amended and changed
- Patients engage with nutrition
- Save staff time
- Save trees
WHICH SPARK® SOLUTION DO YOU NEED?
Alleviate the challenges you face with a tailored outcome that puts patients at the heart of healthcare. Take our quiz and find the right patient-centered care solution for you.
- Learn more about our different care solutions
- Short quiz that provides high-value
- Interactive and engaging
SPARK MEDIA: GAMES
As part of the SPARK® Media Entertain package (or bolted on individually), 22 puzzle games are available to help patients pass the time and keep their minds active.
- Enrich wait times
- Aid us in becoming more present and responsive in day-to-day activities
- Help to increase focus, concentration and memory
- Slow age-related illness
THE VALUE OF WIFI IN CARE HOMES
Seniors are leading increasingly digital lives and the facilities they choose to spend their long-term care in must rise to meet these changing needs. Read more about WiFi SPARK's tailored care home solution in our new download.
- See how seniors have demographically used technology to enhance their lifestyle
- Learn to bring a future-proofed WiFi solution to your home
- Discover the impact of a robust WiFi on streamlining staff efficiencies
OUR NEW FEATURES
Download an updated guide to our SPARK® Media platform's latest features. From engagement to entertainment resources to grow your digital presence, WiFi SPARK is here to help.
- Learn more about SPARK® Media and the benefits it can offer to your organisation, including improved meal ordering and increased patient happiness
- Discover our new features, all of which can help your organisation improve your patient experience
- Tell us what you want to see from SPARK® Media by filling out our suggestion box
IMPROVING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE IN 2021
Our latest guide provides insight on how your organisation can improve its patient experience and the role technology will play during 2021.
- How COVID-19 has impacted the healthcare industry on a holistic level.
- The pressure on the patients, staff and the industry.
- Technology and the role it’s playing in the pandemic and the future of healthcare.
- The future of patient experience and what this means for your organisation.
- How outdated legacy systems fare against new technology.
- How SPARK® MEDIA compares.
BID TO TRANSFORM YOUR TOWN WITH THE POWER OF WIFI
See how businesses, shoppers and towns can benefit from reliable and intelligent WiFi. It's now more important than ever to innovate.
- See how the retail environment has changed over the years for towns and cities
- Learn to bring a more customer-centric approach to your town centre
- Discover the impact of public WiFi and the benefits for businesses
- Identify how our solutions have maximised market towns across the country
INNOVATE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES IN 2020
Consumers have more power than ever before, so it's time for high street stores to shift their mentality and embrace change. Discover the latest innovations retailers are utilising to entice customers through their doors.
- Consumer trends in the digital age
- How to create greater connections with customers using personalisation
- How to boost retailer loyalty
- Technology trends that are transforming the retail industry
SPARK® MEDIA VS HEALTHCARE LEGACY SYSTEMS
Our comparison guide highlights the difference between WiFi SPARK's SPARK® Media platform and healthcare legacy systems to show you how both impact patients and staff members.
- Giving staff the freedom to be more productive and efficient
- Giving patients who are missing home a sense of normality
- Allowing staff to carry out their responsibilities whilst ensuring patients are tended to
SPARK® MEDIA BROCHURE
SPARK® Media is an innovative, future-ready platform that will completely revolutionise the patient entertainment market. Read about the packages on offer.
- Patient Entertainment
- Clinical Platform
- Quantifiable return on Investment
- Managed service solution
- All on the patient's device of their choosing
SPARK® HEALTHCARE PACK
Our comprehensive healthcare pack identifies the different packages WiFi SPARK can offer when it comes to patient engagement systems for your Trust.
- Deliver an excellent level of care and improve patient experience
- Improve visitor experience and loyalty to your Trust
- Generate revenue and save costs
SPARK® MEDIA: PRINT
Provide your patients and visitors with free access to digital print content. This can be a great benefit to venues that have waiting areas or want to increase dwell time.
- Assist passing time in waiting areas
- Reduce risk of spreading infection on shared literature
- Delight visitors and patients with unexpected value-added service
- Increase visitor, patient and staff loyalty and satisfaction
SPARK® MEDIA: ENTERTAIN
This ultimate media package provides access to TV channels, newspapers and magazines, video on demand movies, TV box sets and E-books. We provide a huge library of content, stored direct on-site, saving valuable internet bandwidth required for internet movies streaming.
- TV, Radio, News, Magazines, Movies and more
- Provide comfort and distraction
- Content on users own devices
- Great for high dwell time venues
SPARK® MEDIA: ENGAGE
SPARK® Media: Engage allows you to enhance the patient experience, to improve bedside care. Surveys, meal ordering, digital links, advertisements, communication and educative content is available to all.
- Information & comms
- Educational content for users
- Meal ordering
- Service requests
SPARK® MEDIA: CLINICAL
SPARK® Media: Clinical can integrate with your clinical solutions using PAS integration and/or HL7 integration, enabling clinicians to show the patient key information about their health journey. Staff can also use it to access the patient’s records and clinical systems.
- Improve bedside care
- Increase staff efficiencies
- Save paper and reduce wastage
- HL7 integration
SPARK® MEDIA: UNITE
A way to enable people to see and speak to each other over the internet using apps like Skype, Messenger, or Hangouts. The service allows access to any wall-gardened web links, as well as streaming media sites such as iPlayer, Netflix, PRIME etc. and access to digital magazines and newspapers.
- Allow patients to virtually see friends and family
- Provide comfort and distraction
- Link in other entertainment services like TV, Radio and games
CONFERENCE WIFI: THE RIGHT WAY
Having WiFi isn’t enough, it needs to be quick and free as well as enhancing the visitor experience. Discover how to get the most from conference WiFi.
- Gain Richer Insights into Customer Behaviour
- Boost ROI
- Improve Visitor Experience
FROM PLATFORM TO PLATFORM
Keep your passengers connected and supercharge your business intelligence. Exceptional WiFi has arrived.
- Improve the passenger journey
- Improve your brand awareness
- Gain insights into passenger habits and preferences
- Aid passenger loyalty and marketing schemes
FROM ONE PURCHASE TO REPEAT BUSINESS
Learn how you can utilise WiFi to improve loyalty, engagement and more by downloading our guide to Boosting Customer Engagement through WiFi.
- Improve brand awareness
- Increase repeat business and up-sell current customers
- Gain insights into customer habits and preferences
THE SMART STADIUM FUTURE
Discover why forward-thinking stadium operators need to look at leading-edge WiFi solutions to engage supporters, provide a personalised experience and enhance Business Intelligence (BI).
- Engage supporters
- Provide a personalised experience
- Enhance Business Intelligence (BI)
EXCEPTIONAL WIFI HAS ARRIVED
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
- The benefits of rich data
- How to create personalised experiences
- How to improve passenger satisfaction
- How you can supercharge your business intelligence